Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Curse of Andrea Button

Let me esplain...
(Pre-esplain. My last post was so full that this did not fit. I promise this is barely it's-own-post-worthy and I am aware of my age and what this says about me. To that I say, pishposh!)
So Friday is a friends Birthday. A friend of said friend says we are going to dinner and a movie. She also tells me we are seeing this. I admit that, upon watching previews, I didn't think I would ever see it because A) I haven't seen any of the High School musical movies, B) Do not have daughters old enough to know who Zach E is (I hardly know who he is) and C) um.... it just sounds good to have three reasons but I don't have a third. So why not. Looks fun, I'll see it. Oh MAN- it was really fun. And I already felt silly sitting in a theater full of teenage girls. We looked like a row of cougars (or pumas or whatever the stupid slang is). There are some good laughs in it. I mean, sure- it's Disney and all but I was not disappointed by the wit and delivery of the humor. I suggest everyone see it at least once (Yes, even the dudes). Girls, I suggest you see it about 5 times. I don't need to say much more on this. I now have a borderline inappropriate crush on Z.E, esp. in that leather jacket and glasses, skinny jeans and the plaid shirts!??!! All men should wear some of that plaid this summer!
Scott is out of town on Friday night. Hm. What is a girl to do all alone? If you see me in the back of the theater watching this again.... it's, uh, not me. I, like, totally swear.


4 comments:

Randi Patch said...

I love that you went and saw this! Rich always makes fun of me when we see the trailor on TV, cuz he knows deep down I want to see it lol. I am glad to hear it was entertaining enough to see.

JENNIE! said...

I admit...I really want to see it.. I was so mad it is PG-13 cause I can't take Taylor. I'm up for it if you are dying for a little "plaid" as your missing your hubby:)

anna said...

pumas? i'm laughing out loud!

Michele said...

O.K. I know I am really late on this as I just found your blog. But.... if you still want to see it again call me! I want to see if but no way am I telling Hugh or the girls. I would NEVER hear the end of it!